Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day One: C Wonder Jewelry

     As much as I've been loving the new J Crew fall line there has been just as many items on my C Wonder wish list. So many items that I could not fit all of them in one post, so today I decided to focus solely on the jewelry I've been loving. I hate that their isn't a C Wonder in my area, but I've already mapped out my plan to check out their store in Soho when I head to NYC this December. Luckily for me, I don't have to worry about trying jewelry on before I buy it to make sure it fits, so I hope to snag some of their jewels before then. 


       As you can see I've especially been loving the C Wonder bangles and bracelets. They are all perfect statement pieces and so many of their products are monogrammed so you can pick out your own initial. Plus the initial necklace reminds me so much of Carrie Bradshaw's "Carrie" necklace in Sex and the City. I don't think I can decide which product of the 6 above I like more...decisions, decisions....


     When you're done making all your C Wonder jewelry purchases you can display them all in your very own monogrammed jewelry box! 

What are your favorite jewelry pieces from C Wonder?
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I love C. Wonder so much! They have some amazing pieces this fall :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love C. Wonder and I love the pieces you have picked!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink buckle bracelet! I must have it!

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A C Wonder just opened in Charleston! I love it - kind of dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah all of these bracelets are on my wish list now! so pretty. Thanks for sharing :)
    I followed you on bloglovin and instagram, follow back maybe :D

    meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink buckle bracelet is co cute! Great post!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE C Wonder jewelry! Especially that initial bangle!

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow all of these are absolutely beautiful! :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of C Wonder before! I'll have to check them out. These pieces are sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://thequeenlifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink one. I'm just catching on to how fabulous jewellery can be. We don't have the same access in NZ. Enjoy NY!

    K x

    http://sweetapplelifestyle.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That jewelry box is so chic! And I definitely have my eye on that leopard bangle, too ;)
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are all so pretty! loving the one with skulls!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the seahorse studs for my birthday (from JMB) and I am so obsessed with C Wonder now! Definitely my new favorite place to online shop :)

    xx MER

    www.friendswithdistance.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. "That's a fabulous opinion. I like it. I believe your approach really helpful to us. Your jewelry is also really good and awesome.

    Buy Online Pearl Jewelry"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo