Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween Projects

                                         
           Happy Saturday! I've been feeling a little crafty lately and despite still being in mourning over the end of summertime, I have already been getting into the Halloween spirit. I love doing all the typical fall activities like pumpkin carving, apple picking and eating the occasional cider donut so I thought I would get in the spirit a little early this year and make a Halloween centerpiece. Michaels craft store is basically giving away all of their Halloween crafts to make way for their Christmas stuff (it seems a little early for that, but thats just me). I was able to scoop up a bunch of items for $1 each, which is a steal.
          The centerpiece was pretty easy to put together too, just picked up some styrofoam to put in the bottom of the bucket and stuck the flowers and other pieces into the foam to hold it in place. I'm hoping that sometime next week I'll be able to get back to Michaels before everything is picked over and I can grab a couple more items to make a Halloween wreath as well.

Are you a crafty person? 
Is Halloween one of your favorite holidays or are you ready to fast forward to Christmas?

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love fall because it is one great holiday after the next--Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I wish I was craftier for the holidays. I think I am most likely to make a wreath, so I am excited to see what you come up with!

    Ashley
    historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love projects, especially holiday ones! I really like Halloween because I feel like is ushers in Thanksgiving and Christmas, but Christmas is my all time favorite holiday!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making projects like this! I haven't had the time yet, but my to do list is getting longer!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a crafty person but I wish I was! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I have a fall craft on my blog today too!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    http://petiteinpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo