Friday, September 6, 2013

Five Friday Favorites

       I'm having a little bit of a creative block so I'm stealing a common blog topic "5 things I am loving right now." I think it's a great way to discuss even the most random things we are loving and I'll probably continue to use these in the future.


1. The ICC Italian Festival. Each September our local Italian Community Center holds an Italian Fest where they have lots of traditional Italian dishes, music, desserts, games, and raffles. I went for the first time a couple years ago and fell in love. Obviously, I love to eat and this Festival allows you to sample so many dishes, they even have booths for homemade wines and desserts. Plus, you're guaranteed to run into somebody you know, so it's kinda like one big party. It's something I've been looking forward to all week.

2. Fall TV: Is anyone else ready for all their fall TV to start? I've had a busy summer and have been out and about most nights, but as fall creeps in I find that I need something to do at night. There has been too many cliffhangers and I'm ready to find out what happens to my favorite characters. I am especially excited for the return of 3 of my favorite shows, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story and Survivor (yes, Survivor...it's a guilty pleasure, don't judge me). 



3. Essie's Breast Cancer Awareness Collection: I've been on the hunt for the perfect baby pink nail polish color, but I couldn't find the right shade until I saw the new Essie Breast Cancer Awareness Collection. Obviously, I love the idea of women supporting other women, plus the color is fun and flirty. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so it's a great way to support a great cause and have great nails at the same time. 

4. Target's B&W Collection: Their slogan is everyone feels bright in Black & White, and they kinda nailed it. Black and white together will never go out of style and it looks great on every body type. The Target collection has a lot of great pieces, from sweaters and blazers, to dresses and pants. They even have a ton of pieces in the houndstooth pattern that is so popular this fall. Plus, it's target so it's affordable for all bank accounts. 



5. The Beau Bag: Ohhhh man, is this not the most perfect bag you've ever seen? It has great structure, a great bow detail and it comes in so many colors. This is one of those bags you see someone using on the street and you say "Now thats a great looking bag!" Not gonna lie, its pretty pricey but it's one of those great investments you will have forever. My two favorites are the leopard print and the bright purple. Swoon.
What are you loving right now?


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love the Kate Spade handbags and that color essie nail polish! Great Friday Five!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the essie collection but I NEED THAT BAG! Have a happy Friday! -The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the Kate Spade Beau Bag! It seems like the perfect fall bag :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for Survivor and Walking Dead to start as well!

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Essie nail polish, it's good they're bringing one out for Breast Cancer Awareness:) Cute post, nice blog!:)

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those bags!!

    Please, COME TO VISIT OUR BLOG:

    http://cashmerecosmo.blogspot.fi


    -J

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo