Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Salezzz

Manchester Outlets

      So I'm not gonna lie, I may have scooped up a couple Labor Day sales despite not having any money. One day you will probably get an announcement on my blog that I've checked myself into Shopping Addicts Anonymous never to be released into civilization again. But, I get such a rush from getting great sales, plus the weather this weekend in the 518 was super gross so I needed something to do. 


       On Saturday I went to the mall to pick up a birthday gift for my little cousin but I ended up in J Crew, which was mistake #1. I had a 20% off coupon and everything on the sale rack was an additional 30% off the lowest ticketed price so I picked up a few items I've had my eye on. Firstly, I finally got my brown leather invitation clutch that I wanted for months now. The leather feels like butter and I'm so happy I got it. My mom and I split a purchase of the Peter Pan Collared top because we both wanted it, so we figured we could share it and swap it back and forth. I also got a pair of toothpick jeans that were on clearance for like $20. They are a really cool pattern and I was looking for something funky to wear on my girls trip to Vermont in a couple weeks. So overall, it was a successful trip because in addition to my 20% coupon, I was able to use my 15% student discount. 



        Then, I was planning on being poolside Sunday, but the weather sucked so I headed to the Manchester Outlets in Vermont to hit up the Kate Spade outlet store. I scored two bracelets for super cheap. I also ended up in the J Crew Factory store and I got two more of those pencil skirts I love because they were both on super clearance. I got the yellow one for $8.50!!!!! So I'm happy with my purchases and feel ready to bring on the fall weather. 
Did you score any Labor Day sales?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. LOVE those bangles!!! And those J Crew pants are to die for- looks like you got some amazing deals!
    I giggled out loud at the "Shopping Addicts Anonymous" I'm the same way- I can't pass up a good deal and I just love to shop in general :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I didn't get anything from the Labor Day sales, but I still had a great weekend!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your finds! I might have to join you in the Shopping Addicts Anonymous one day as well (haha). Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i shouldn't have bought anything this weekend, but the jcrew sale was too good! ordered a blazer, pajamas and tippi sweater. spent money i was saving for a new couch. oops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some cute things! So jealous!

    Bailey
    baileysbulletins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, those bangles are AMAZING. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute things! You have great fashion sense! I'm new to blogging but would love if you checked out mine! thanks!

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo