Thursday, September 26, 2013

Shake Your Booties


      Two years ago I got a pair of brown booties from a tiny boutique in the mall that I loved, I since then I have gotten so much use out of them. The bootie is the perfect trend for fall because there are so many ways you can wear them, they look good with leggings, skinny jeans and even tights paired with a skirt. I also love that they have a ton of booties in stores that don't have a gigantic heel because a huge heel will deter me from buying them. I need a shoe I can walk more than 5 feet in without my feet hurting. But even with a shorter heel, these booties are so cute and stylish. 
      Since I have two pairs of booties, one in brown leather and the other in black leather so I think I am going to invest in a pair of suede boots this winter. I think my favorite of the 6 boots I chose are the Panelope Boot by Steve Madden (top right), aren't they a sharp looking shoe? But, if I hit the lotto between now and then I'll probably scoop up those Tory Burch booties as well. 

Are you digging the bootie trend?
Which ones are your favorites?

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Those Tory Burch ones are to die for! I vote those!

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! I have a pair of black booties that I adore, but definitely on the hunt for some tan/brown ones this fall!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of booties I got from Walmart 3 years ago and I consistently wear them every fall & winter. People always give me compliments on them and I secretly snicker to myself because I never say they're from Walmart. They look so high end. :)

    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the booties trend, I really like the title of this blog post :)! I think I like the first pair the best!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those Tory Burch booties! :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the biker booties or western booties styles! They are so cute :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure if I could pull these shoes off, but the are so stylish right now!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the Panelope too! I've actually been looking for something like that that wasn't too high, so thank you for that!

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute finds! Love the Vince Camuto ones!

    xx
    giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need to get some new booties for fall! These are all adorable picks.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the Aldo ones! I'm looking for a perfect basic black pair but I can't seem to find it :/

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo