Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Alex and Ani Bangles



       My friends are all obsessed with those Alex and Ani bracelets, so I decided that I would dedicate my post today to highlighting some of my favorite products by them. Alex and Ani refer to themselves as a "positive energy company that creates products of quality and beauty while promoting consciousness and unity." They have a variety of jewelry, but their bangles are their best selling products. Each bangle contains a charm that has a specific meaning, and the bangles link to each other creating one long bracelet. This allows the owner to customize their bangle to represent them and their interests, which is super cool because each bangle is unique to the owner that wears them. Each bangle/charm comes in both gold, rose gold, and silver so you can pick which metal works best on you.
      The majority of the charms are $28, but they do have pricier bangles made with more expensive metal and more detail. Also they make perfect gifts because they have different charms for a variety of occasions including holidays, graduations and birthdays. 

Here are my favorite charms:


*FYI they offer a 10% discount for students*
Do you have any Alex and Ani products?

9 comments:

  1. I love Alex and Ani bracelets! Especially that starfish one- so cute :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bracelets. I just wish they were a little cheaper....

    The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, especially the starfish bangle!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that starfish bangle in my life!

    Ashley
    Historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that starfish bangle! So cute <3
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Now I want some :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of these before! I'll have to check them out!

    http://thequeenlifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo