Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Recipe: Pork Tenderloin


      I found this recipe on Pinterest and fell in love with it. It's one of those great recipes you can make in advance and serve it later in the week. I prefer to let the tenderloin marinate at least 24 hours before cooking it. The best part is you combine all the ingredients in a plastic Ziplock so theres little mess involved. I typically serve the pork tenderloin with some version of potatoes, apple sauce and a vegetable. 

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • 1/3 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
  • 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1-2 tbsp parsley
  • 2 tsp dry mustard
  • 4 cloves garlic, peeling and minced
  • 1lb pork tenderloin
Combine all the ingredients in a Ziplock bag overnight
Directions:
  • Combine all marinade ingredients including the pork tenderloin in a large Ziplock bag and let marinate at least 4 hours (I like to do mine overnight).
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Take tenderloin out of marinade and set marinade off to the side. In a hot skillet or frying pan over medium high heat, sear each side of the tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. 
  • After you're done searing place tenderloin in a tin or baking dish and pour marinade over it.
  • Cook for 40 minutes.
  • Enjoy! (I like the use the marinade as gravy and pour it over the meat and potatoes...yum!)
I cook the pork in these cheap tins bought at the dollar store, throw away when done!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I still need to make the banana bread you posted about... hopefully my mom and I will make some this week :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm warning you, that banana bread is deadly, once you make it once you'll want to make it all the time..haha! :)

      Delete
  2. I wish I had more time to cook, this looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks and sounds soooo good!
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your recipes posts! They always look so delicious!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo