Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day Two: C Wonder Fashion

     As I said in my last post I've been loving so many items on the C Wonder website, they have some really beautiful pieces for fall. Yesterday I focused on the jewelry that I loved, but today I'm going to focus on the clothing (and a couple of accessories). 


      I think that one of my favorite trends this fall are silk shirts. Mainly because they are classic and can be dressed up with a cute skirt or dressed down with a great pair of jeans. I really want to scoop up that navy silk button down in the picture above. I would totally choose navy over black any day. Side note: the pattern on the white shirt on the left hand side... are zebras! How cool is that?! All three of the button downs I mentioned would look great on their own or paired under a sweater or cardigan...possibly the adorable Dachshund wrap around crew neck sweater! 

     Every girl needs to own at least one little black dress (LBD). I have a couple sleeveless summer LBD's that are cotton material but now that it's colder it's time to pack them up and bring out the fall dresses. I love the embellished neck detail on this C Wonder dress, plus the A line skirt would be very flattering on most bodies. This dress would be perfect for a cocktail party or a date. 

      C Wonder has so many cute heels, but of course I am not coordinated enough to pull them off so I found a bunch of cute moccasins! I especially love these calf hair moccasins but they also had them in a variety of other colors. Don't they look super comfortable? Finally, going with my silk trend I love this brightly colored scarf! I'd even use it as a head scarf or headband. 

What are your favorite pieces from C Wonder?

Silk Printed Scarf

**Side note: There is a Flash Sale going on till tonight on the C Wonder website, I was able to score some great deals***
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I love that dress and those loafers. I was also happy to see the dress comes in cobalt, for people like me who have way too many lbds lol.

    Ashley
    www.historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress, sigh if only C Wonder shipped to the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered C. Wonder a week or so ago, and am having trouble holding myself back from placing an order - I really like the Hinged Bit Bracelet, Driving Mocs, and Monogrammed Stationary!

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your C. Wonder series! The dress you included in this post is amazing!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these items, they're all nice! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with that dress! Super cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live C Wonder! I agree, silk shirts are a great staple for fall.

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving those little leopard smoking slippers! And that scottie dog sweater- ahhh C Wonder has the cutest things! :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the black dress! Would love to have a dress like that. :)

    Loving your blog. Followed you on Bloglovin'. Hope you could visit my site and follow me too. <3

    xoxo
    Pauchee C.
    http://www.paucheecasimiro.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your about me! (and that scarf!) come stop by and say hi!
    xx

    www.FASHTRAV.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tops are so pretty and I'll check the website after this. Thanks for sharing it! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every girl does need a LBD, as well as leopard print shoes ;) Those loafers are just adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo