Monday, September 16, 2013

Leopard Pants?! Sign me up!



        So I think I should start my birthday/Christmas list early, because I've seen so many beautiful fall pieces that I really want. The newest addition to my wish list? Kate Spade's leopard broom street denim pants. They are such an awesome statement piece and would be perfect for a night on the town. I would probably pair them with a chunky black sweater or a silk blouse. Colored and patterned jeans have been a trend for the past two years but these really stood out to me. It's a new twist to the leopard trend this fall!
       Although I love Kate Spade jewelry and other accessories, I have never owned pants from them before. I will probably have to make a trip to their actual store to try them on because I have no idea how they fit. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll go on sale before then... 


Have any of you bought pants from Kate Spade before?
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Those pants are amazing and I love the shoes as well!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those leopard pants! Unfortunately- I'm very petite so I don't think I could pull leopard pants off (as much as I'd love to!), I love accessorizing with leopard though :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love a good animal print!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too!! Love these pants Ive been looking for some exactly like this :)

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants are fantastic! I feel like I couldn't wear them while teaching though... too distracting?

    - Ashley
    historyinhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, now these are serious statement pants. Obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopard print is my favorite pattern! So naturally I am just swooning over this. I LOVE them. I think they need to be added to my wishlist asap .. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these pants! Leopard is hands down my favorite print.

    http://thequeenlifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo