Saturday, August 8, 2015

Weekend Reads

Happy Saturday!
Today I'll be celebrating Market Days with my cousins and friends in Chicago. Market Days is a giant street festival with vendors, music and plenty of drinks, it's going to be a fun weekend!

Weekend Links:
  • I bought this double stud crossbody bag last week at Nordstrom, it's going to be perfect for wandering around Chicago. It's lightweight and is large enough to hold my glasses and wallet.
  •  Check out this amazing Taylor Swift/Harry Potter mashup
  • I'll be navigating the subway for the first time completely on my own, wish me luck! The Everygirl gives us the top 6 travel apps that makes everything from packing to navigating easier.
  • The J Crew Quilted Puffer Vest is back in stock and it's available at J Crew Factory for much cheaper than the non-factory store.
  • I'm a sucker for cute animal stories and this list of 10 Heartwarming Cat & Dog Heroes is no exception. How cute are those Saint Bernard dogs?!
  • Is anyone else watching the train wreck Bachelor in Paradise? Well if you're interested Reality Steve posted his episode by episode spoilers for the season.
  • Since I'll be attending a street festival all weekend, here are 11 great festival finds under $90.
  • Loved this article on How to Follow Up After a Job Interview, there was plenty that I didn't know about and these tips will help leave your potential co-workers with a lasting impression on you (in a good way!).
What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Market day sounds like so much fun! Hope you had a wonderful weekend Alex!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo