Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Laces Out

Guys.
I leave for Chicago tomorrow! These next two days better fly by at work. I have so much packing to do tonight because of course I waited to the last minute before I decide to put everything together. The weekend in Chicago they're having a huge 'Market Days' street festival so I'll be spending plenty of time outside, checking out the vendors and listening to the bands so I'll have to pack some "street festival fashion"... any suggestions on what I should be sure to bring? Make sure you leave your suggestions in the comments!
The outfit I'm wearing today is typical weekend wear for me. These white shorts that I picked up from the Gap at the beginning of summer have become a summer essential for me. They're super comfortable, flattering and they show off my tan, haha. I've already gotten a lot of use out of this lace up tee shirt as well. Last week, I wore it to work tucked into a cream pencil skirt. The laces on the side adds an extra fun detail to an otherwise classic tee shirt. 







Sandals Vince Camuto, old (similar style here)
Bow Bangle // Clutch Kate Spade, old // Ring
Necklace, Macys (old)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I really like that shirt on you.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Have fun in Chicago!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post! It's so amazing:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. White shorts can be a great essential piece for summer. They go with everything, and stripes are a fav! Have a great time on your trip and be sure to share some photos :)

    Jessica

    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo