Monday, August 31, 2015

Stripes and Scallops

Monday, Monday...
As bummed as I am that today is Monday again, I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel in the form of a three day weekend. Also I've been super proud of myself because I haven't done any shopping in a few weeks (pats myself on the back). I planned on saving my money so that come Labor Day weekend when all the major sales begin, I can invest in a few fall items. Much to my dismay, it doesn't make sense to buy any more summer clothes and instead focus on the months ahead, even though I'm remaining positive that we will have an Indian summer filled with warm weather through October. 
I wore this outfit this past weekend to my cousin Abigail's birthday party. We were spending plenty of time outside in the beautiful weather and this was the perfect combination of comfortable but stylish. I'm a huge fan of mixing and matching patterns and when I was getting ready for the party I had originally planned to wear plain navy shorts when at the last minute I decided to switch it up and wear my favorite scalloped shorts that I got in Francesca's.




Top // Shorts // Sunnies
Bag // Sandals Steve Madden, old
Necklace Kate Spade, old // Bracelet J Crew Factory, old

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shorts, Girl! Adorable!! :)

    Kelly | Kelly in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts!

    xx.The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo