Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Workwear Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!
Now that it's mid-August, I start to get a little bored with my summer work wardrobe. However, I need to make this very clear I am in no rush for summer to end. I'm already starting to see all these fall clothes out in the stores and it makes me panic. I know everyone loves fall, but when fall arrives winter is around the corner so I will take the sunshine any day of the week. Anyway, whenever I'm feeling that, "I have nothing to wear" moment when I'm getting ready for work I always have a few go-to dresses that I always pull out of my closet and this green and navy number is one of them. Kelly green and navy have always been one of my favorite color combos and the gold zippers on the pockets add that extra detail and makes the dress a stand out. 




Dress Michael Kors, old // Sandals Steve Madden, old
Similar crossbody options here // Necklace J Crew Factory, old
Sunglasses Kate Spade Outlet (similar option here)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You seriously have the best dresses. This dress is perfect for work and it's so nice that with the bold colors, print, and gold zippers, you can pair it with very simple accessories.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress for work! Love the colors in it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love how bold this dress is!
    would you like to follow each other? ^^

    MishCheungX | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo