Monday, August 24, 2015

Zebra Stripes

Happy Monday!
I was so excited when my dress from the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale arrived on Saturday, especially when they said that it could take up to three weeks for delivery. This means I get the chance to wear it before Labor Day when it gets packed away for another year. First let me say I am obsessed with this pattern and bright colors. I haven't bought anything from Lilly in two years, mainly because it's out of my price range with the exception of the semi annual sale they have every year. I love their summery patterns but I'm not about to pay $200 for a dress, it's just not my style. However, I did jump at the opportunity to get this dress on super clearance and I'm so glad I did. 
I always get nervous shopping the After Party sale, mainly because everything is final sale and I would be crushed if my package arrived and it didn't fit, however I strongly recommend reading the reviews because they often give great advice as to what size to order. In my case the reviews said to order one size up because the dress runs small and thank god I did, because after sizing up the dress fits like a glove. This will officially be my last summer purchase, next stop... new fall arrivals!





Dress, Lilly Pulitzer // Sandals Steve Madden, old
Clutch Michael Kors Outlet // Sunglasses
Ring // Gold Bangle // Necklace Ann Taylor, old


Did you pick anything up at the After Party sale?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. You seriously have the best dresses. I have still been trying to not shop. I think the last thing I bought was a bra but I'm not sure how long ago that was, maybe July? Maybe June but probably July. All of these sales have been killing me. My inbox has constantly been blowing up with alerts on sales and I want to shop so bad but I need to save my money for selling my house and buying a new one. Ugh. I'll just live through seeing everything you have been buying lol.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress! And wow that arrived so quickly -- love when that happens!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the blue! And when something arrives early, it's like Christmas! :) Love the look.

    Maggie Dickman
    http://www.stylethesestreets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pattern and color of that dress! it looks wonderful on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! It's gorgeous.
    http://www.fashionnewsie.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo