Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Chicago Recap

Well hello there.
It seems like whenever I go on vacation it takes me awhile to get back on track when it comes to writing blog posts, so my apologies. I had so much fun this past weekend in Chicago and I always slip into a depression the second I have to leave all my friends and go back to the real world. 
I can officially check Market Days off my list of things to experience. The entire weekend was a whirlwind of dancing, drinking and friends (with plenty of eating and beach visits in between). I don't get to see my cousins or Chicago friends very often but when I do, it picks up right where we left off. For those of you who live in Chicago, I'm jealous because there is so much fun stuff to do there and it seems like every weekend there is something fun happening around the city, not to mention you have access to a beach! I'm still recovering from my adventures this weekend and I'll probably be in bed at 7PM every day this week but it was worth it. In the meantime, check out a few photos from my travels.






xoxo

6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I love going to Chicago, it's my favorite city in the US!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trip looks so fun! I want to go to Chi-Town now haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had SO much fun!! K & I have been dying to make a trip to Chicago. Our friend just moved there, so we're hoping to visit once she gets settled! :)

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had such a fun trip! Everyone looks so happy and excited in all of your pictures!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAA I am in love with your blog! thanks for sharing this is an amazing blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo