Saturday, August 22, 2015

Weekend Reads

Summer days drifting away...
Its crazy to think that we're only two weeks away from Labor Day weekend. The thought of summer coming to a close is not a thought I want to entertain right now and I'm hoping that an Indian summer  is upon us. All of the stores are filled with fall arrivals and I can't bear to think about putting on a sweater right now. So I will remain blissfully ignorant about the passing days and will continue to spend as much time by the pool as possible! Check out these weekend links while you're hanging out this weekend.

Weekend Reads:
  • Disclaimer: I've already watched this 11 minute video three times since discovering it. A mommy bear and her 5 cubs made their way into a family pool and had a pool party of their own, much to the dismay of the little girl watching in horror as all the baby cubs pop all her pool floats, too cute! 
  • If you're a foodie like me with a sense of wanderlust you'll enjoy this article about the best cities to visit if you're a food lover.
  • This past week went to the Loft to check out their dress pants for work and was able to pick up two pairs during their pant sale. I loved these navy skinny ankle pant and these grey slouch pants and I plan on picking up a few more pairs before fall arrives.
  • When I went and saw Vacation last Wednesday I was able to check out the trailer for Amy Poehler and Tina Fey's new movie 'Sisters' and it looks Ah-ma-zing! 
  • JK Rowling weighed in this week on the theory about the 3 brothers this week.
  • Obsessed with this skull pendant necklace from Banana Republic, simple but with a slight edge.
What are you up to this weekend?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo