Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Four

TGIF!
We finally made it! 
Some weeks fly by but others seem to take forever to end, this was one of those weeks. Looking forward to getting together with friends tonight and hopefully soaking up the sun this weekend. In the meantime, here are five things I'm obsessing over this week.

What I'm wanderlusting over...
I have been following the 2015 D23 Expo which is bi-annual convention held to discuss the up and coming events in the world of Disney. This means trailers for upcoming movies as well as news concerning the parks. The new additions coming to Walt Disney World, including Toy Story Land, Star Wars World and Pandora look absolutely amazing and have me begging to plan a trip for next year. 

What I'm watching...
I went and saw Vacation on Wednesday, a movie loosely based on the original Chevy Chase comedy and it by far surpassed my expectations. I am a huge fan of the old Griswold movies and this brings back that old theme where son Rusty is now a grown adult and wants to relive his childhood and take his family to Walley World. I wasn't sure how good the movie would be, but I was laughing out loud throughout the film, definitely worth the price of a ticket.

What I'm buying...
I haven't shopped the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale in a few years but I decided to see what they had to offer this time around and I wasn't disappointed. I did not sign into the sale until almost 7pm the first night but I was surprised at how much was still available by then. I was able to grab this pretty zebra print dress on super clearance. I'm obsessed with the bright colors and fun pattern and this will officially be my last summer purchase before I start focusing on fall arrivals.


What I'm reading...
I was finally able to start The Rumor by Elin Hilderbrand this week and so far it has been a great summer read. This book tells the story of two best friends and their families and how the gossip surrounding their summer living in Nantucket almost destroys them. Definitely a great end of summer read that makes me want to take a trip to Nantucket.

What are you loving this week?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo