Monday, August 17, 2015

Peachy's Got It

Hi.
Remember me? 
My apologies for the lack of posts last week but I could not pull it together. After getting back from Chicago late Monday night I was so exhausted. The entire weekend was such a whirlwind of fun, but whenever I'm with that group of friends I feel like it takes me an entire week to recover from the shenanigans. The rest of the week I was super busy at work and either had stuff to do at night or I was in bed at 7pm, so long story short blogging took a major backseat. I barely even touched my personal computer last week and I'm just now catching up on emails and getting organized. But, today is a new day and I'm looking forward to getting back on the blogging track this week.
This tunic dress that I picked up at Macy's a few weeks ago is currently on clearance, so it's a great time to pick up a lightweight dress to get you through the last remaining weeks of summer. After browsing my closet I realize that I tend to gravitate towards blues and greens but I don't have a lot of pinks or corals so this dress is a step in the right direction when it comes to mixing things up. The embroidered top allows me to go light on the jewelry. This dress is perfect for a day at the beach or strolling the boardwalk.






Sunglasses Kate Spade (similar option here)
Clutch Kate Spade, old // Jewelry Ann Taylor, old
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love this dress! Especially the rope tie at the waist.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute and that color looks great on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, specially the embroidered part!
    Xx,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo