Monday, August 3, 2015

In Bloom

Happy Monday!
I am quite anxious for these next few days to end because on Thursday afternoon I am flying into Chicago for a few days to see my cousin and some friends. I've been looking forward to this trip for so long and now that it's right around the corner I'm getting more and more antsy. Chicago is one of my favorite places to visit and I always make a trip every summer. So lets just assume I will staring at the work clock a lot this week, I hope I'm busy so the days fly by.
Okay, back to the outfit. If you remember a few weeks ago I wore this neon green skirt. Well, when I originally saw the skirt, I really wanted to buy it in pastel pink but it was sold out so I settled on the lime. Well, the stars aligned and a few weeks ago I noticed that the skirt was back in stock and on super clearance ($23!), so I immediately ordered it. They call it a mini skirt online, but I wouldn't call it that. It's definitely above the knee but it's definitely much longer than a mini skirt style. The soft pink color is so simple and feminine and I'm so glad I now own this flattering skirt in multiple colors, it's a good find.





Elephant Necklace, J Crew Factory (other critter options here)
Sunglasses American Eagle, old (love these $5 ones)
Bow Necklace, LOFT (similar option here) // Bracelet, Kate Spade, old
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is so adorable! You were so lucky you finally found it!
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo