Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Recipe: Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken

Happy Tasty Tuesday!
The other day it was so hot outside that I couldn't bear to turn the oven on and prepare a dinner. So instead I decided to pull out the crock pot to prepare my Sunday dinner. Normally I reserve the crock pot for winter when I can make hearty dinners for cold winter nights but I'm realizing how amazing a crock pot can be in the summer time as well because I always struggle with summer recipes. This pulled buffalo chicken packed plenty of flavor and can be used so many different ways whether it be sandwiches, or toppings on salads or nachos.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb chicken breasts
  • 1 bottle of Franks red hot buffalo sauce
  • 1 packet of hidden valley ranch mix
Directions:
  1. Add all three ingredients in the crock pot and stir to combine.
  2. Cook on low for 6-7 hours, shredding chicken along the way.
  3. Serve on either wraps, rolls, on top of salads or nachos.
  4. Enjoy!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get a crock pot. I've been saying this for a while but keep pushing it down my list to buy other things I want. I think this year I will definitely have to get one, maybe around black Friday.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, my mouth is watering. I need to get a crockpot ASAP.
    Love,

    Ane | Basque Prep

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo