Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

Happy Sunday!
Today is on the chillier side so after doing my morning marketing, it was nice to snuggle up on the couch and enjoy the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family. 

This Weekend:
  • Friday night I got dinner and drinks at the Watervliet Barge with a few of my cousins followed by going out to the 10th anniversary of the Black Bear (a local bar that was originally owned by my uncle). It was a late night that had me not-so-happy on Saturday morning.
  • Saturday was a beautiful day so I went over to my uncles and lounged in the pool with my cousin Abby.
  • Saturday night we got major rainstorms so it was the perfect night to hang out and catch up on some shows. I recently bought a Roku so I can stream shows directly on my TV and I'm already getting so much use out of it.
  • Tonight I'm making a roast for dinner in the crock-pot since it's a chilly night!
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow.. awesome plans.. you have chosen right place and right time to spend

    http://www.trendin.com/fashion-accessories-29

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo