Friday, May 8, 2015

Mothers Day Gift Guide

In case you've been living under a rock, Mothers Day is on Sunday which means you only have two more days to pick up a gift. My mom's birthday was yesterday which means every year I have to find two good gifts to buy her in a matter of a few days span. It's not difficult because my mom is easy to shop for but it does make me think long and hard about how I want to spoil her on her "Mom/Birthday week." 
This year I went big on the birthday gift, getting her a Sirius XM radio and a 1 year subscription for her car so on Mother's Day I'm sticking to her basic favorites: shoes and candles. A few weekends ago she picked up a pair of floral sandals in Macy's that she wanted but was going to wait for a sale so I decided to surprise her with those sandals just in time for the warm weather. Also my mom goes through candles like crazy, she always has them burning in the house so a few scents from Bath & Body Works seemed like an obvious Mothers Day choice. On top of gifts I plan on making a delicious breakfast for her, which is a double win because I get to eat some too!
Above I highlighted some other gift ideas I considered getting my mom on her special day. They are all classic gifts that any mom would enjoy.

What are you getting your mom for Mothers Day?

3 comments:

  1. I have to always give my mom two gifts too! This year her birthday actually falls on Mother's day. It happens like that every few years.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that candle! It smells soooo good!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bath and Body works has the best candles! What a great idea for a Mother's Day present :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo