Monday, May 4, 2015

Mint Julep

Hello Monday, so we meet again.
With this amazing weather we've been having it's going to be hard to stay inside at the office this week. But on the plus side, I will finally be able to sit outside for lunch!
Pastels have become my new color choice lately. I'm not sure if it's because we suffered 6 long months of winter that involved a lot of dark colors and now I'm anxious to be as bright as possible but  I'm not complaining. I wore this mint green outfit on Friday night when I got dinner and drinks with friends at my new favorite Mexican restaurant Jose Malones. Seriously 518ers, if you're looking for a good place to grab a margarita on Cinco de Mayo tomorrow, that is somewhere you should consider because their mango margarita was out of this world.






Jeans // Top // Sandals 
Necklace J Crew Factory, old (similar)
Teal Bracelet J Crew Factory, old (similar)
Floral Bangle Lilly Pulitzer (newer styles here)
Sunnies Michael Kors (similar) // Bag Michael Kors (similar)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That mint color is gorgeous on you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle details on the hem of that blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the subtle details on the hem of that blouse :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo