Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

Happy Sunday!
This weekend flew by, I can't believe tomorrow is already Monday!

This Weekend...
  • Friday night I got dinner and drinks with friends at Jose Malones in Troy, and that has quickly made it to the top of my Mexican restaurant list.
  • Saturday afternoon I went to our local community college because my cousin McKinley had a few photographs in the local art show. He is incredibly talented and I'm slowly trying to convince him to take my blog photos for me (so far I've been unsuccessful, haha!)

  • Post art-show I got a lunch with my Aunt Pat. We had been meaning to get together for a birthday lunch since February (!!) but we had conflicting schedules. Well it was definitely worth the wait because we were able to sit on the outside patio of the sports grill and catch up.
  • I did manage to make a quick trip to the mall on Saturday (I know, not okay). However I had a lot of will power and only picked up a pair of shorts that I was waiting to go on sale 30% off!
  • Saturday night I got drinks with friends at our local Dinosaur BBQ, they just opened up their patio as well and I'm a sucker for any chance to sit outside and enjoy a cocktail, especially when it overlooks the water.
  • Today I finally got a much needed pedicure, especially now that sandal season has officially arrived. Tonight I'm making ribs for dinner with a new broccoli casserole recipe that I will share with you on Tuesday.
  • I'm looking forward to heading to Megan's house tonight for our weekly Game of Thrones gathering, this season has been so good so far and tonight we are getting Sandsnakes!!
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! I went to a Derby party and then checked out a new outlet mall this weekend. Hope that you have a great week!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo