Thursday, May 28, 2015

Gingham Style

I don't want to jinx myself but this week has been flying by. Who do I need to advocate to about getting us permanent 3 day weekends because this 4 day work weeks really suit me. Tonight after work I'm heading to a cousins dinner with 6 of my cousins and my Aunt Marge. We try and plan these every so often so we have a chance to all hang out and catch up. With everyones busy schedules it can be hard to find time to make a get-together work but luckily tonight is the night. My youngest cousin Davin has been hinting at wanting to go go-karting so that might be a post dinner activity as well. 
I picked up this top at the Polo outlets this past weekend, they were having a big sale. I had my eye on this top for a couple months now but it was out of my price range, but patience can be a virtue sometimes because I scored this top for dirt cheap. Although it's getting too warm to wear it now, I have a feeling this will be a top that will carry me into fall.




Top // Jeans
Bag Michael Kors (similar here and here)
Sperry's, old (similar here) // Sunnies
Belt J Crew Factory (similar here)
Necklace New York and Co, old
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. You look great! Loving the yellow!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the pop of yellow! such a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and yellow color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until the open the new outlet mall just south of Memphis. The closest one is in Nashville (3.5 hour drive!). I love the yellow - but I'm biased, it's one of my favorite colors! :)

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue and yellow color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look DARLING! Loving these colors on you and those bright pops of yellow :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo