Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weekly Outfit Recap

So I'm experiencing a little dilemma with my outfit photos... I get to work every morning at 7am (I leave my house at around 6:40am) and I normally take my daily outfit photos every morning before work, mainly because by the time I get home my outfits can be wrinkled from sitting at my desk all day and don't photograph as well. However, lately the seasons have been changing and its still dark out in the morning before I leave for work. These dark mornings have been a negative in regards to the quality of my photos and I'm not sure what I can do because with winter on it's way it's only going to get darker (however maybe with the setting the clocks back in November it won't be dark anymore....? I can't remember how that works.) Anyways, please bear with me while I figure out the best way to get my outfit photos in, despite the outside darkness!

Dress J Crew Factory (old) // Belt Michael Kors (stole it off another dress) // Flats J Crew Factory

Necklace J Crew Factory (old) // Bracelet Nordstom (old)

Cardigan Loft // Top & Skirt Ann Taylor // Flats J Crew Factory


Skirt Ralph Lauren // Top Banana Republic // Cardigan Ann Taylor // Flats J Crew Factory

Necklace Macy's // Bracelet Chloe and Isabel

Top Express // Skirt Ann Taylor // Sperry Topsiders

Necklace Ralph Lauren // Bracelets Ann Taylor & Kate Spade

What did you wear this week?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i love that statement necklace in your first pic! and you nails are such a pretty pink!! :)

    xo, carli
    www.puppiesandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue dress in the first picture and the mixed prints combo you went for in the second look. Keep those outfit recaps coming!

    I’d love it if you stopped by my blog sometime! xo

    FASHIONISTA LOOKS
    MY LATEST POST
    Facebook
    Instagram
    bloglovin
    Twitter
    Youtube

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo