Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Recipe: Taco Cups Appetizer

Happy Tasty Tuesday!
I'm sure many of you will be hosting or going to some type of Halloween party this weekend so I thought I would give you a quick and easy appetizer that you can prepare or bring to any events you're heading to! My friend Meg and I put these taco cups together a couple weeks ago when we had a Sunday Funday get together at her boyfriends house. They were super easy to make and take about 20ish minutes to prepare. Plus they're very tasty, I found myself popping one too many in my mouth!

Ingredients:
  • 1 package of wonton wrappers (you can find them in the asian section of your grocery store)
  • 1 package of ground beef
  • 1 taco seasoning packet
  • 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Cook ground beef in a pan on medium/high heat until it's completely cooked (no pink!)
  • Add taco seasoning and stir until completely combined.
  • While that sits, place two sheets of wonton wrappers into each section of a muffin pan, layering them on top of one another. 
  • Scoop cooked ground taco meat into the wonton covered muffin pan cups, filling each evenly.
  • Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
  • Put taco cups into the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese melts and wonton wrappers start to brown. **Keep and eye on these because they will burn quickly!!**
  • Enjoy!
Is anyone heading to a Halloween party this weekend?
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute and they look delicious!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! What a great idea, too! Makes it easy for your guests!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Those look so tasty! I can't wait to try them out!

    Sydney,
    www.toodlebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks super delicious! thank you for sharing!
    i'm following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that looks super delicious, I may just have to try these. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo