Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

I knew this weeks quote had to come from the great Oscar De La Renta who passed away this week at the age of 82. He was incredibly talented and the fashion world will forever be grateful for his contributions. Anyways, can you believe that it's Sunday already?! It doesn't seem quite fair that I have to go to work again tomorrow. On the plus side, Halloween is coming up which means I am one step closer to getting my hands on some chocolate that I've been craving for weeks now but have avoided buying in fear I would eat it all before giving it to the children that come to my door, whoops. 

Here's a quick recap of my weekend:
  • Friday night I got drinks with a couple friends at our local bar. My friend Christina was home for a quick visit and this will be the last time I see her before we are reunited in Disney World (18 days)!
  • Saturday was a bit of a lazy day, spent most of it in my pajamas catching up on my TV shows and watching all the fantastic movies on ABC family. I forgot how much I loved Beetlejuice as a kid. Also have any of you been watching the Amazing Race this season? I'm obsessed with the cyclists, they are kicking butt!
  • Today I'm preparing for the week, going to the market, getting a flu shot (I've been putting it off and now I'm finally making the plunge) and making Sunday night dinner. I'm thinking about doing a teriyaki chicken in the crock pot so stay tuned for that recipe! 
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love lazy pajama days, so much fun!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    www.thecoveting.be

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo