Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

There is only 25 days until I am headed to Disney and Harry Potter World and this weekend I spent it getting even more prepared for the big trip. So obviously my Sunday quote had to be Harry Potter related to go with the theme, haha!

Here is a recap:
  • Despite Friday being my day off I was up at 8am because Misa got out and I had to run around the neighborhood after her. Luckily she's back home safe and sound.
  • Our Magic Bands arrived in the mail!
  • Friday afternoon I went over to my grandma's for a bit to visit and have lunch with her which is one of my favorite things to do. 
  • Friday night I went to my friend Nicole's with girlfriends that are going on the Florida trip to make matching tee-shirts for when we go to Harry Potter World! We only got the back of the shirts done since we forgot that we would have to wait for the paint to dry before we could decorate the other side, but I love how they came out so far. We went with a Marauder's Map theme and the front of the shirts are going to say "I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good".
  • Saturday was a major lazy day, I caught up on blogs while watching the Harry Potter marathon on ABC family to keep up with the theme. I also watched Elf which was randomly on TV, it put me in the mood for Christmas, ahhh!
  • Today I'll be getting ready for another work week and running errands... nothing fancy! Any suggestions on a good Sunday night dinner?
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Those shirts you made are too cute! And I'm glad your doggie is back safe and sound. That had to be scary! :(

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Glad that Misa is okay... I know that you must have been terrified!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo