Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Thoughts

Happy Sunday!
This has been a very busy past two days and I haven't been home much so I didn't have time to get a post up on Saturday, sorry guys! Summer gets quite hectic and I'm thinking about just taking a break from Saturday posts all together while the weather is nice. 

Just wanted to share this quote, which is basically my summer motto before I head out to watch episode 9 of Game of Thrones at a friends house. All your GoT fans know that episode 9 is always the biggest episode of the season, lets hope everyone makes it out alive, even though I'm  not counting on it.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I want to start Game of Thrones but I feel like it's such a commitment and I don't know if I'm emotionally ready. Hahaha.

    - Sydney at Doe Eyed Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely in major need of Vitamin Sea! I'm going to Savannah in July, thank goodness!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait until I watch the episode when I get home from work! Eek!! I'm beyond excited.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo