Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Recipe: Pulled Pork Nachos

Happy Tasty Tuesday!
BBQ pulled pork is probably one of my biggest downfalls in life. I like it on a sandwich, I like it in Mexican food and I even like it in macaroni and cheese. So when I had some extra pulled pork from a previous recipe lying around, I decided to make some nachos with it as the perfect appetizer/party 
snack!
Ingredients:
  • 1 full pork loin
  • 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
  • 1/2 bottle of water
  • 1 package of shredded Mexican cheese mix
  • 1 bag of Tostitos chips
  • 1 can of sliced olives
  • 1 small jar of jalapeƱos 

Directions:
  • Follow this recipe for delicious crock pot pulled pork. You'll have enough to get more than one meal out of it, but these nachos can be one of them. ***OR you if you're on a time constraint, you can buy bbq pulled pork from the store like this Jack Daniels one ***
  • If you're pulled pork is fresh out of the crock-pot and warm you can set aside but if you're re-using leftover pulled pork you'll want to microwave it for 10 minutes so it's warm.
  • On a cookie sheet layer nacho chips and cover in shredded Mexican cheese (you'll want to put more cheese on that you think, it's deceiving once it starts to melt).
  • Sprinkle on jalapeƱos and olives.
  • Cover nachos with warm pulled pork, spreading evenly over the nachos.
  • Cook on 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted are starts to brown.
  • Enjoy!
xoxo

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo