Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Nautical Stripes

Happy Hump Day!
My mom and I have a running joke about clothes we gravitate towards when shopping. My mom never met a white blouse she didn't like and has a million of the same similar style in her closet ("Each one is different!!!"- mom) and I have way to many blue and white striped items. It's always the first think I go to when I enter a store and I have so many different styled striped items in my closet. However, I'm a firm believe the stripe is a classic look that never goes out of style and can be paired with so many items (kinda like my moms white shirts). 
So it was no surprise when I went to the outlets Memorial Day weekend that I was quick to pick up two blue and white striped dresses (two are better than one, right?). The first one is this great ponte dress with a zip back that I picked up for 50% off at J Crew Factory. It's one of those dresses that I can wear to work or out for drinks with friends. Plus, it's made of one of those soft comfortable cottons. I'm sure by the time summer is over I'll be picking up a few more striped items, but at least I know what I like, right?!






Dress // Belt // Sandals
Necklace J Crew Factory (similar) // 
Sunglasses Kate Spade (similar) // Ring
Bag Kate Spade, old (love this color block version)
Bracelet Lilly Pulitzer, old

What's the one style you continue to gravitate towards when shopping?
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and bag x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress!! Great choice! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Living Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good striped dress!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have too many blue and white stripped things!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo