Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer With Lilly

Yesterday marked the first official day of summer and the first day of summer always corresponded with National Wear Your Lilly Day. Well, seeing how yesterday I never got out of my pajamas (whoops) I decided to show off my Lilly Pulitzer a day late. I picked up this tote a few years ago during the big Lilly end of summer sale for a fraction of the original cost and I've been using it ever since. Big tote bags are always my go-to summer bag because I normally have a bathing suit and change of clothes with me at all times.
Now let me take a minute to discuss this amazing light weight dress (which is currently on clearance at Gap). My mom and I ended up buying matching dresses because we loved it so much. This is a different length for me, normally I'm either in a full maxi dress or a slightly above the knee dress, but this dress hits below the knee reminding me of a midi skirt. I see this as a perfect vacation dress because its super comfortable and can be accessorized so many different ways. You can never go wrong with a classic navy dress and this one is a quality piece that won't break the bank (bonus: it's lined!).





Tote Lilly Pulitzer (new prints available here)
Kate Spade Bangles, old // Ray-Bans
Tommy Hilfiger Sandals // Belt Akira, old
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That dress is really cute and I love how you accessorized it with that necklace and belt. I really need to get a summer tote.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and feminine look! I love how you styled the dress!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace is so fun and perfect for summer, what a great find!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo