Friday, March 21, 2014

Currently Loving...

Congrats Guys! We've made it through another week. This work week was super busy for me since we had a tax filing due March 20th so I spent most of my time this week on the phone with various business owners helping them upload something they (obviously) waited till the last minute to complete. I'm not complaining though because I'm in support of anything that keeps the week moving. 

Here is what I'm loving this week:

By now I'm sure you've all heard the Frozen hit "Let It Go." It's super catchy and I cant get it out of my head however, this version has brought my obsession to a whole new level. Brian Hull sings the entire song as different Disney characters including Mickey Mouse and Captain Jack Sparrow. Amazing.

Spring
Has anyone else thought that the sun felt a little warmer this week? 
Spring is coming... I can feel it.

House of Cards
I decided to start House of Cards after my friend, Meg, highly recommended it for me. I'm only a few episodes in but I think I'm really going to enjoy it. If you're a fan of political dramas, this would be a good choice for you. Plus, Robin Wright's outfits are amazing. 

All you fellow bloggers should check out this article on Who What Wear. It's a really interesting interview with some of our favorite bloggers, where they give us their tips for success.


I'm still debating whether I should make the plunge and buy this dress for Costa Rica. Do any of you own it? I'm curious about the material and the fit. Looking for a second opinion!

What are you loving this week?
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Haha I love that first quote - I wish that could really happen!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. House of cards is amazing. Claire underwoods closet is worth watching for alone.....her bag is killer!
    Www.shotgunsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lily dress--you should get it!! have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great article from Who What Wear! Hope you have a fantastic weekend, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the video of all the Disney Character's singing Let it Go! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first quote and the picture that goes with it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is adorable! Definitely one of my favorite patterns :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  8. GET THE DRESS! Its too pretty! :) And I love the Frozen cover. His Pooh voice is my favorite! :)
    Happy Weekend!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY just watched that let it go video! I've been wanting to, but usually when I see it I'm at work. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this article! Such great tips from big bloggers I look up to :) Also, that Frozen cover is amazing! I'm in love with that movie. Have a great weekend Alex!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo