Wednesday, December 10, 2014

T-Minus Two Weeks!

Two weeks from now, we'll be gathering with family to celebrate Christmas Eve, let that sink in for a moment. Does anyone else feel like this holiday season has been flying by? There's still so much I need to do but I suddenly feel like I have no time to get anything done. This was the first time ever that I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online and I actually enjoyed it. Normally I love going to the malls and picking out gifts for my loved ones but I really haven't had a ton of time to get out there. Plus, my only free time has been weekend afternoons and I really don't feel like dealing with the craziness of the malls on the weekend. 
The other fun part about doing all my shopping online is that I get to arrive home from work everyday to fun packages waiting for me at my doorstep, now if only they would arrive pre-wrapped that would really make my holiday shopping easy! Alas, I have to make at least one trip to the mall sometime in the next two weeks to pick up a few tops I saw for my mom (shh don't tell her) but other than that it's time that I refocus my attention on wrapping and baking which I haven't made any progress on yet. 
Okay back to the outfit at hand. I've been buying a lot of oversized chunky knit sweaters lately to keep me warm in the office. Gap has had an awesome selection plus their sales have been fantastic so you can get plenty of quality sweaters for under $30! Plus their sweaters are all really soft and don't give you that itchy feeling that other sweaters have. Now I need to discuss this necklace that I bought for myself a couple weeks ago when I went to the outlets. It was in the clearance section and I paid $10 for it when it was originally $65! It's still available online, not as cheap as I got it but still over 50% off so you should definitely jump on that deal if you're looking for a fun stocking stuffer for the jewelry lover in your life. 






Necklace // J Crew Factory Flats, old new colors available here)
Bag Kate Spade, old (similar here)

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I cannot even believe it's only two weeks away! SO exciting to think about :) Love this purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has gone by SO fast! I can't believe it! Your outfit is super adorable, I love wearing big sweaters like that because they're comfy, warm and chic! My Christmas shopping is finished and I only have a few more things left to wrap! Such a relief! haha :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much done with my Christmas shopping - there's an artists market this weekend that I want to go to so I can grab last minute, cute things. But I'm pretty much done. It feels so good. :)

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that Christmas Eve is only two weeks away - that blows my mind! I love your sweater you are wearing, I always forget about the gap, but they have some really beautiful things!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that your shoes match your bag!

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    www.thecoveting.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I love all your accessories! The bag and necklace are perfect.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo