Saturday, December 27, 2014

Favorites from 2014

It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone. Sometimes I sit back and think about things I did last January or February and it doesn't feel like that long ago, I guess it really shows that time flies when you're having fun. This whole year has been quite the whirlwind so I've been thankful for my little blog because it allows me to look back on my year and see all that has happened. I really do enjoy blogging as a hobby, Monster Misa has been a awesome creative outlet for me and it's grown so much in the past 1.5 years I've been blogging. It's also become my own personal diary (that is read by all of you) that captures all my adventures and memories and I will forever cherish this little journal of mine. Slowly throughout the year I've noticed that I have been opening up a bit more, talking a little more about myself instead of just posting about fashion and I'm really happy about how much this blog has grown. 
So today while sitting on the couch watching the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family in my pajamas, I'm looking back on my 2014 year of blogging and sharing with you some of my favorite posts I've written.  As always, thank you so much for following me on this journey! It's been a fun ride and I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store.
  • I still laugh when I think about that time I accidentally went to an Advanced Hot Yoga Class. Now that the new year is right around the corner I've been looking to take a new exercise class to get back in shape for Saint Maarten but I think I'm going to pass on hot yoga....
  • My post on The Best Colors for your Skin Tone was extra helpful this year when I was looking for Christmas gifts for friends and family.
  • Every Christmas morning I make a Baked Cinnamon French Toast for after we open up presents. I don't make big breakfasts very often but when I do, this is always my go-to recipe. 
  • Now that Christmas is over, it's time to focus our attention on Spring Break trips. My Spring Break Essentials here and here will get you ready for your next big trip. 
  • Speaking of trips, I loved going back and reading my recap of my vacation in Costa Rica. It was my first time out of the country and I had a ball. After that trip I made a promise to myself that I would try and go to 1-2 new locations every year, and to always have a trip to look forward to.
  • As a blogger I'm constantly learning and I still haven't mastered everything there is to know. Last May I wrote a post about the blogging advice I wish I knew when I first started. If anything, it's so important to be yourself and write about what makes you happy!
  • Looking back on my Cape May NJ outfits makes me want to ditch my sweaters in favor of sundresses and bathing suits!
  • I got so much use out of my Field Jacket this fall. It's a great fall essential that can be styled so many different ways. 
  • These Tips for Feeling Put Together will have you ready to ring in the new year feeling confident!
  • Looking back on my trip to Disney World makes me want to book another trip to the Happiest Place on Earth. I had so much fun with my girlfriends and I'm already looking forward to planning another trip with them.
  • My two most worn pieces this winter has been my blanket scarf and faux fur vest.
  • When it comes to yummy desserts, my grandma's pumpkin pie recipe will always be one of my favorites. Not only is it tasty, but it has a family history that will always make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
What were your favorite parts of 2014?
xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Had a lot of amazing things..but I think my holiday with my boy was the best :)

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo