Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Recipe: Meatballs

Happy Tasty Tuesday!
Nothing is better than a spaghetti and meatball dinner on a cold winter night. I assume most people know how to boil water and make spaghetti but I'm sure not everyone has a good meatball recipe. Coming from a large Italian family my mom/aunts/uncles often battle to see who has makes the best meatballs. I am not complaining because it allows me to sample all different versions, yummy! The main difference between all of them is the amount of pork/ground beef used, they each create a unique flavor. The one I am posting today is my moms recipe, I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:

  • 2lb ground beef
  • 1lb pork
  • 2 cups bread crumbs
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup parley
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 gloves garlic
  • 1 tbsp minced onion
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Mix all ingredients together
  • Use an ice cream scoop to roll meatballs, place on an un-greased cookie sheet
  • Bake for 45 minutes (time may vary depending on size of meatballs)
  • Enjoy!
Do you have a family meatball recipe?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Those look so good! I wish I could cook like you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any meatball recipe, but Tyler's parents have a homemade recipe they use all the time. They are delicious!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm these look AMAZING Alex! I've been looking for a good Italian meatball recipe so I'll have to make yours :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo