Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Thoughts + Weekend Recap

Ahh Sunday, so we meet again. 
I'm actually excited to take on this week and plow through all my work in the office because I'm one step closer to vacation that way. It's going to be a busy week picking up last minute travel essentials, and by the end of the week I'm going to treat myself to a mani/pedi!

This weekend...
  • I was off on Friday so I went to the mall to check out Aerie's new swimsuit line. I was very impressed and you can read more about my purchases later this week!
  • Friday night I got dinner with friends at one our our favorite local restaurants, Browns Brewing Co. Apparently everyone else had the same idea as us because it was super crowded.
  • Saturday morning I got up early and began packing for St. Maarten. As much as I love going on vacation, I absolutely despise packing for one. Since I'm traveling to warmer climates I had to dig my summer clothes out of storage. For the first time ever, I'm pretty sure I didn't overpack, a huge accomplishment for me. 
  • The rest of Saturday was spent writing posts for this upcoming week, and grabbing some groceries, very low key.
  • Today I'm finishing up some scheduled posts for when I'm on vacation, taking blog pictures for the week and catching up on the DVR.
  • Tonight I'm making a crock-pot roast with mushroom gravy for dinner tonight, yum!
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear more about the swim line from Aerie!

    xo, Laura
    http://www.brightandbeautifulblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo