Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weekly Outfit Recap

Happy Saturday! 
I hope you're all having a great start to your weekend. I for one am looking forward to sleeping in and spending some time outside. This week there was crazy weather in the 518 and I never knew exactly what to wear. One minute the sun was shining and the next it was thundering and lightning. Luckily its supposed to be beautiful the next two days so I can break out the shorts and bathing suit!

Top Express (old) // Skirt J Crew (on sale!)

Buckle Bangle C Wonder // Striped Bracelet J Crew (old)

Dress Michael Kors (old, but available on eBay)

Gem Bracelet C Wonder (old) // Green Bangle Kate Spade (old)

Skirt Banana Republic (old) // Tee J Crew Factory 

Necklace Loft (old) similar // Bow Ring Kate Spade // Bracelet ?


Skirt Talbots // Top Francesca's (similar)

Gold Bangles Wantables Box // Exclamation Bangle Kate Spade (old)

Top Club Monaco // Skirt J Crew Factory // Necklace Talbots (old)

Green Bangle Kate Spade (old) // Buckle Bangle C Wonder

What was your favorite outfit you wore this week?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I love the last one! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh all these outfits are super pretty! I especially love the third one with the anchor tee, I love the skirt you paired it with. Great outfits! Have a lovely weekend.

    Rose
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your navy shirt with the anchor on it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! All the outfits you wore this week are super cute but my favorite outfit is the green floral skirt with the white shirt! It is so casual and fun, I love it! and yeah I think the weather is being crazy in every part of the world haha this summer was a very cold summer where I live, I can't believe I've only being at the pool a couple of times!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all great looks, Alex! please do more fashion posts - love your glasses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your floral J. Crew scuba skirt Alex! You've been killing it with these weekly outfit posts girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seriously have the cutest outfits! Especially loving the printed skirts :)

    Nicole, keepcalmandcocoon.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo