Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Thoughts + A Weekend Recap

Happy Sunday friends!
Why oh why do these weekends go by so quickly? Luckily I have a short week ahead of me because I'm playing hooky this Friday! That means I have a 4-day weekend to look forward to with Labor Day next Monday as well, hooray! 

Here is a quick recap of my weekend:
  • Friday was a night for getting ahead of the game. This week is going to be hectic and I wanted to make sure I was on top of everything before all the chaos arrives. Getting some posts done for the upcoming week was high on my priority list.
  • Saturday was cloudy so I went to lunch with my mom followed by a trip to the mall (mistake #1) and ended up scoring a bunch of fall items on my wish list (mistake #2). I wasn't planning on spending any money this weekend but I was happy to score some great deals when I did.
  • Today is going to be a little hectic. My cousin is home from Chicago so I plan on sitting by the pool for the beginning part of the afternoon. Then the rest of my cousins are joining us and we are taping our audition tape for Family Feud (yeah, we have issues) and then we're going to a cousins dinner with my Aunt Marge followed by mini golf.... phew, I'm exhausted already!
What did you do this weekend?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay!I am so happy you get to see some of your cousins today!! :) And glad you had a good weekend! I am sure you will have a great week!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! I was really wanting to go shopping this weekend, but I also have to save money.. Looking forward to getting some good deals the next time I venture out!

    Good luck with your hectic week!!

    xo, K
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool you're auditioning for Family Feud! I love watching that show. You'll have to let us know what happens!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo