Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites

TGIF!
So I'm still struggling with post-Chicago fatigue and going to work was not helping. I'm officially done with trips until my Disney trip in November so of course I'm filling my work days with research for possible vacations in the future. I made a pact with myself that I would always have some type of trip planned to have something to look forward to, but my desire to vacation instead of work has been getting a little out of hand--- anyone else relate? Either way I'm pumped it's finally the weekend. It's going to be beautiful weather so I'm looking forward to some sun time.

Here is what I'm loving this week:

Bachelor in Paradise
Is anyone else obsessed with this terribly trashy television show? I figured I needed to add a little summer smut to my television watching this summer and this show did not disappoint. It basically takes a group of former contestants from The Bachelor and Bachelorette, drops them off in Mexico and let them try and "find love." Definitely a great mindless guilty pleasure on Monday nights.

Manchester Outlets Sidewalk Sale
Today after work I'm going to take a trip to Vermont (about a 1 hour drive) to the Manchester Outlets because this weekend they are having a huge sidewalk sale. I'm looking forward to hitting up Kate Spade and J Crew Factory to scoop up some end of the season sales. 

Recreating Dinners
 I still can't get over how delicious this pasta dish was that I inhaled at Fornello's in Chicago. I'm one of those people who try things are restaurants and instantly want to try and make the recipe at home. So I'm going to attempt to recreate it sometime next week for dinner. If my recreation goes well I will definitely share it with you all, so stay tuned.

What are you loving this week?
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering about the bachelor in paradise...looks like a sure fix for a guilty pleasure! haha! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always attempt to recreate dinners - googling copycat recipes is one of my favorite past times!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo