Friday, August 15, 2014

Four

TGIF
I don't know about the rest of you, but my brain is already in weekend-mode making this work day already unbearable. It's been raining a lot this week in the 518 but it looks like it's finally going to clear up just in time for the weekend!

Here is what I'm loving this week:

There is a new Mexican Restaurant in the 518 and I went there with friends last night. For those of you who know me, I could live off of Mexican and Italian food but there was not a lot of really great Mexican options in my area. Enter El Charro, I couldn't be more excited to have this readily available, plus who can resist a margarita?!

Guardians of the Galaxy
I went and saw this movie last weekend with my cousins and loved it! I'm a sucker for a good Marvel superhero movie but even if you're not a huge superhero fan, I would recommend this because it was really funny and had a great soundtrack. Definitely a great summer film and I must not be alone in my liking of this movie because it's doing great at the box-office as well.

I am in desperate need of a pedicure, my feet are a mess and I could use some pampering. When I eventually head over there next week when I get paid I'm going to get my nails done as well. I was obsessed with Mackenzie Horan's navy and white mani and I might ask my manicurist to recreate it for me.

I've always been such a fan of C Wonder's jewelry. They have the perfect balance of classic yet fun baubles. Their new fall line is no exception, I'm especially loving this initial bangle in gold.

What are you loving this week?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love that bracelet. I could definitely go for a pedi right now too! Have a great weekend!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo