Friday, October 11, 2013

Me and My Beau

                             
       The day is finally here!! My Beau Bag has officially arrived in the mail and it is beautiful! This was actually the first time I saw it in person instead of drooling over it through the computer screen. I had heard that it was a big bag, especially because The College Prepster said she could fit her Macbook in it, but it really is huge! In addition to the bow pocket there's also a large zip pocket inside. This will only enable me to carry more crap in my bag, but oh well! Another detail you don't notice until you see it in person is that it is very structured, almost like a big bowed briefcase. I love this idea because I have so many bags that lose their shape once you take the stuffing out of it. 
So much room for carrying stuff I don't need!
       I was so lucky that I was able to scoop up the Beau Bag during Bloomingdales Friends and Family event because I got it for 20% off. I wasn't planning on buying it so soon (I was still saving up) but I'm happy I made the plunge because that was probably the last time I would ever get the opportunity to get it on sale. I debated for awhile whether I wanted the all black Beau or the tan and black one but the black is really classic and I didn't own a nice black leather bag.
My heart definitely skipped a beat
I'll be posting more photos eventually!
What item are you saving up to buy?
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I love the beau bag! Absolutely one of my favorites from Kate Spade! Right now I am saving up for some new desk supplies!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous bag. Will you like to follow each other? Check out my latest Post
    Love
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the beau bag is so cute. Love your blog.

    xo
    Sloane
    www.sailingtheseaofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beau bag is so cute, I love the bow pocket on the front!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I am beyond jealous! Also super smart to buy it during the Friends and Family sale.

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! Yay you got it! It looks so pretty!!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D oh wow it looks amazing!!! Glad you were able to get it on sale! :)

    Cstephrun

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo