Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Green with Envy

     Green has always been a color I have gravitated to, whether it be neon, emerald, army, etc I have a variety of different greens in my wardrobe. I've really been enjoying all the different shades on the shelves for fall. Ever since I picked up that black and emerald green cardigan at the Polo store in September, I want more green! I especially love that mesh sleeved sweater from gap and those amazing fox head loafers!
What color are you loving lately?


8 comments:

  1. Green is also my favorite color. Oddly I don't wear it as much as you'd think. I typically wear beige, white, and black.

    I am loving those shoes on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dark green color; definitely one of my favorite colors this fall :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually wearing a green 3/4 length sleeve shirt from Gap today! I've been really digging burgundy/maroon lately, it's just so cozy. :)

    <3
    carelessly graceful

    ReplyDelete
  4. This emerald color is gorgeous, and how great would it look with leopard?

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the emerald trend! I really like the green dress!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love green for fall! Esp. loving those fox slipper loafers!

    Nicole, keepcalmandcocoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh loving the green! Something I really like is emerald eye liner it adds a fun pop of color without being obnoxious.

    Katie
    http://casually-obsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both the loafers and slippers! I would want everyone to see those cute slippers, but winter here is way to wet to wear them outside!

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo