Saturday, April 11, 2015

Weekend Reads

Happy Saturday!
Today I'll be spring cleaning! 
First I'm going to put away all of my winter sweaters and attire and replace them with spring and summer clothes and then I'm changing up my bedding to the new Whim by Martha Stewart bedspread I bought last weekend. It will be good to clean out my closet and donate a few items I don't wear anymore. Lately my room has been a disaster so it will feel good to get organized.

Weekend Reads:
  • I'm really really excited for the return of Game of Thrones this weekend and since I won't be getting my hands on the Winds of Winter until 2016, the new season will have to fill my needs for now. If you need reminding of what happened last season, check out this Buzzfeed article.
  • Speaking of Game of Thrones, please watch this amazing parody done by Sesame Street, trust me, you won't regret it.
  • This gorgeous Whitney Eve floral skirt would be perfect for the office. 
  • My newest obsession is the Jimmy Fallon Lip Sync Battles where he enlists various celebrities to compete against each other in fake karaoke. The most recent battle was between Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt and these ladies did not disappoint. 
  • This vegetable bacon fried rice dinner looks amazing, putting it on my list of recipes to try.
  • This white crepe dress and long boyfriend shirt are on my short list of summer purchases.
What are you loving this weekend?
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that vegetable bacon fried rice looks incredible, thanks for sharing all these awesome links! Have a great weekend.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring cleaning is one of my favourite things to do (I'm a nerd like that)!

    I also really, really love that phone case. Just sayin'!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm watching GoT right now...and this post reminds me that I REALLY need to remember to print out Ashley's calendar, I've had that PDF saved for forever!

    jess | Bows & Bouquets

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo