Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Reese Pant Three Ways

So on Monday I showed you how I styled my new Reese Pants. Well I just can't get enough of these floral pants and I was trying to brainstorm all the different ways I can wear them. When I was first considering buying them I thought to myself this print is pretty wild, will I be able to style them different ways or are they a one trick pony? I worried that I wouldn't get a lot of use out of them and they would be a waste of money. But, after careful consideration I realized there are so many ways to wear these pants! They're even versatile enough that they can be dressed up with a pair of heels and delicate top, or dressed down with a simple pair of sandals and a chambray shirt. Today, I came up with three different ways you can wear the Reese pants that will make you reconsider your hesitation to the printed athletic and have you running out to the stores to pick up a pair thats right for you!

Look 2:


Look 3:



Look 1:
Silk Top // Reese Pant  // espadrille // necklace // hat // bag // bracelet

Look 2:

Look 3:

4 comments:

  1. Love the pants!
    Great outfits you put together, my fave is the last one!

    Lots of love, Colli
    www.tobeyoutiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! I think the first one might be my favorite though.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second look is definitely my fave, I love how slouchy it is with the chambray shirt!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the looks that you've put together! I think the first one is my favorite :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo