Thursday, April 3, 2014

Let's Get Nauti-cal

So last week I bought two items from J Crew Factory store for Costa Rica. I had just booked the catamaran tour and was feeling particularly nautical so I went on a stripes splurge. The great thing about navy and white stripes is that there is so many ways you can style them. They basically work with any color (sans black/grey) and it instantly makes you look beach ready. 
Once they arrived in the mail I was instantly thinking about how I wanted to style my new pieces while still making sure they were the focus of my outfit.

Look 1: Beach Chic

Look 2: Nauti for Night Time
How do you like to style navy and white stripes?

Look 1:
Look 2:

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. My fav part about summer is being able to wear nautical colors and prints! It's so easy to accessorize with!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sunglasses!!!

    www.thesequinedswans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing a navy and white striped dress right now haha! I love what you put together!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love navy and white stripes! Those shorts would be perfect for the summer, I just might have to get them!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving look two! Navy and white stripes are the best!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally in love with navy stripes! They're so cute--especially for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had such a style crush on stripes this spring! I love those shorts and the way that you styled them!

    Marie H.
    Progression By Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love navy stripes, and that first outfit is to die for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the striped dress and shorts. So perfect for spring/summer!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the nautical trend that seems to keep coming back around every spring! And youre right. Navy is perfect with ANYTHING! I love putting mine with yellow!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the nautical look! Navy and white stripes will never go out of style ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo