Thursday, September 3, 2015

Nordstrom Rack is Coming to Albany!

Today is an exciting day for those living in the 518 because we're finally getting a Nordstrom Rack. For years the only major department store we had in our area was a Macy's, and I was thrilled last year when we get a Lord & Taylor, but today is the grand opening for Nordstrom Rack and I finally feel like I can get access to these brands that I've been only been able to shop online for. I was so tempted to go into work late today so I could attend the grand opening at 8am but I was on my best behavior and decided to wait until this weekend when I could shop their Labor Day Sales. 
While browsing their website I picked out a few items that I already have my eye on. Although this isn't a full Nordstrom, I'm still excited about the deals that will be available to me, just in time for fall to arrive. High on my list are those navy suede booties pictured above. I felt like brown and black boots are so common but a navy boot would be a fun twist for fall!

Do you have a Nordstrom in your area?

Plaid Top // Ring // Keds // Weekend Bag
xoxo

3 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo