Monday, September 14, 2015

September Florals

First of all, I would like you all to respect my privacy at this time because the pools are officially closed until next year. I'm quite devastated and can't imagine what my weekends will be like now that I won't be sunning myself all day, not to mention my tan will be fading before I know it (the horror). Alas, it was a good summer and I'm so thankful that we had the great weather that we did. 
I know that everyone is anxious to wear their new fall purchases and jump back into "sweater weather" but it is 80 degrees in the 518 and summer has no intention of slowing down. I'm not patient when it comes to many things, but waiting to wear my new fall clothes is something I have no trouble pushing aside until the time is right. That means you won't see my wearing any vests, plaid or sweaters any time soon and instead you'll see a few more dresses including this floral option I picked up during Labor Day. 
Labor Day deals were incredible last week, and although I try and focus on purchasing items for fall, it was a good time to grab a few last minute summer items on super clearance. It will be a fun surprise when next April when I pull out my clothes for spring and I find a few items I purchased at the end of this season. 







Dress // Sandals // Bag Michael Kors Outlet (similar)
Jewelry Kate Spade & J Crew, old
Sunglasses Kate Spade Outlet (similar)
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love this dress! The yellow is such a bright uplifting shade.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress and basically anything with a floral print! Beautiful outfit and photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet dress :) I love that bag too!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that necklace!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that dress. I have been on a freeze for literally like 3 months. I am not buying anything but groceries and I miss clothes! hahha!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    southernbeth.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo