Wednesday, September 2, 2015

See Spot Run

It is hot.out.
So hot that I actually struggled to put together outfits for work this week that were both professional and comfortable in the heat. Things I definitely wanted to avoid this week was anything tight or fitted so I immediately side lined any pencil skirts this week in favor of more flowing skirts and dresses. Enter this navy polka dot skirt that I actually stole borrowed from my mom. We're both lucky that we share the same size because we often swap items in each others closet, which comes in handy when it comes to clothes for work. 
Post work tonight I'm grabbing dinner with my grandma. Her 91st (!!) birthday is on Friday and normally we would go out to dinner as a family to celebrate but my grandma informed us this week that she had "other plans" and would be attending a wedding on her birthday, which made me chuckle because I can picture her on the dance floor on a Friday night. So instead the two of us are going to have dinner together and since it's so hot we'll probably grab ice cream tonight as well, might as well splurge.




Skirt // Top French Connection, old
Sunglasses Kate Spade Outlet, old (similar)
Bag Michael Kors, old (similar) // Sandals Steve Madden, old
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is such a darling look! I hope you and your grandma have a wonderful dinner tonight! Happy birthday to her :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun skirt! And how special to celebrate your Grandma. She sounds lovely!

    xo, Laura
    www.brightandbeautifulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandma sounds adorable. Love that skirt btw xo

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to check out my posts! I read every single comment! xo